Where can you buy motorcycle gear? Unfortunately, there aren’t a ton of physical stores that sell gear or that have a wide selection of gear (especially for women). So you’ll probably need to shop online for at least some of it. Here’s a list of stores where you can find a decent selection of gear:
- Cycle Gear – Has several physical stores so you can actually try stuff on.
- Dennis Kirk – Good prices. Free return shipping on helmets and riding apparel
- Motorcycle Gear – Lots of helpful product-in-use photos.
- Revzilla – Good prices. Great customer service. Lots of video reviews on gear.
- Walmart – Seriously! They carry a small selection of gear and accessories.
- CompAcc – Lots of video reviews. Good prices.
- SportbikeTrackGear – Lots of video reviews.
- Motorcycle-Superstore – Good prices
- Bike Bandit – Big selection. Some good deals.
- RoadGear – Luggage and accessories.
- Touratech – Parts and accessories for adventure touring.
It’s not a comprehensive list, but those are the sites I find myself going back to whether to buy, browse products, read or watch reviews, look at photos, and just dream.
Let me know if you have a site you like that I didn’t mention! It’s great to have choices.